Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is wrong with my hair??? Emergency!?

I don't know what is going on with my hair... And it's kind of hard to explain. I wash my hair every day or every other day. I usually use a shampoo/conditioner combo like panteen or head and shoulders. I have really good healthy hair. But last week I noticed a place on the back of my head at the roots where the hair felt like it was covered in gel or hairspray. Now it's gotten worse. Pretty much my whole scalp looks like I have covered it with gel. It is sticky and feels kinda like gel in my hair. I don't use any kind of product in my hair except leave in conditioner. Even when my hair is dry the top looks like it could still be wet, and even feels kinda damp, but mostly sticky. I don't have dandruff or anything. I don't know what to do.



Tonight I spent thirty minutes washing my hair with...



Panteen



Sunsilk



Nexuus



Head and Shoulders



Denorex



And even Dawn dish detergent (to cut the grease?)



I used half a bottle of conditioner and that seemed to help some, but what is this?



What is wrong with my hair??? Emergency!?

Sorry to hear that. =[



Personally I find Head %26amp; shoulders too harsh on hair. I reckon you should ditch the shampoo and conditionors that your using and get some new ones. Anything by Garnier Fructis and Schwarzkopf is the way to go.



First off once you've invested in a new shampoo %26amp; conditionor wash your hair then towel try it. (Make sure its still damp).



Then apply Schwarzkopf Bona Cure Repair Rescue Treatment in your hair for an hour. And wrap a towel around your head. So that the heat from your head helps the conditionor do what its gotta do.



Then rinse it out. Towel try again. And no touching a blow dryer or hair-straightner.



o___o



seriously.



So basically discontinue what your using (including your deep conditionor). I have a feeling that its either your deep conditionor reacting with the other prouducts your using on your hair.



Therefore it cause this affect. It happened to my friend also.



Also, do NOT what-so-ever wash your hair everyday. As it makes your hair produce more natural oils. And it just increases and increases. Wash it every second to third night.



Make sure you don't wash it (including shampooing and conditioning) every night.



Good luck.



[:



What is wrong with my hair??? Emergency!?

your head is dry soak it for 4 hours i did it with mine and its better pllus your scalp either has lice or is unhealthy let the shampoo sit there for a while and it will help it heal



What is wrong with my hair??? Emergency!?

its probably greasy,and your hair is producing alot of natural oils



Make sure you wash out all the conditioner



Then use a hair detangler



blow dry



and wash your hair EVERYDAY



if the problem still occours see a stylist



What is wrong with my hair??? Emergency!?

i wouldnt leave the conditioioner in..... and a half a bottle of conditioner will just make ur hair morrreeeee greasy and yuck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security