Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 hair dilemmas...help?

I need to know three things;



-the best scrunch gel for board-straight hair



-the best non-sticky, all-day hairspray



-and what color to dye my hair for the cold season.



I usually straighten my hair but I really love the scrunched look...what's the best gel or mousse to scrunch naturally straight hair? And what's a really good hair spray to use along with that?



And around the end of October, I like to dye my hair darker than it was for the summer...and now, it's sort of a coppery brown color. It looks like this;http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k308/a...



and my skin-tone is pretty light...any suggestions on your favorite box brand or long-lasting color?



I appreciate all or one answer, thanks : )



3 hair dilemmas...help?

I Don't know what scrunching gel but for the dye i would go with a very dark brown.



Just make sure it isn't black because you will never be able to get it out.



Hope this helps.



3 hair dilemmas...help?

if i were you i'd go for a nice kind of chocolate brown



if you are in the uk, boots do a really good range - i forget what it's called but i use "angelfish" (they all end in fish) root lifting spray all over my hair when i scrunch - it is in a pink bottle and is 鎷?.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security