Sunday, June 20, 2010

Am I going bald or is it the gel?

I am 18 years old and my family has a history of male pattern baldness. I have started to notice that more hair than usual has fallen out of my head. But I started to notice it around the same time I have been using gel everyday since the summer. I've just learned that gel can do that. I even sometimes sleep witht the gel in my hair. It's been 2 weeks since I've used gel and it is still falling out. So my question is, is it the gel or am I going bald already at 18?



Am I going bald or is it the gel?

If you have a family history of male pattern baldness then the chances are good that this could be a problem from genetics other hair loss factors also include:



1. Stress and trauma



2. Nutrition and diet



3. Health issues



4. Medications



There are 2 things you will wanna do now before it gets worse:



#1. Use a shampoo that has no sulfates. Sulfates are found in cheap shampoos. They are abrasive salts used to cleanse the hair but they do serious damage to the scalp and hair in the process.



#2. Start taking Elon Matrix 5,000 vitamins. These vitamins have biotin in them, which Dermatologists have found to help in hair regrowth. From what I have read about this product it helps rebuild the follicle and strengthen the hair. From using the product I know it works. My hair is thicker and healthier now than it has been in years. The company also has a nice sulfate free hair care collection that I use because I loved their vitamins so much I figured I would give that a shot and it's great.



Hope this helps!! GOOD LUCK!!



Am I going bald or is it the gel?

a combination of both sorry



cant help ya there



Am I going bald or is it the gel?

it most likely has to do with the dye.



switch to a different gel for a few days and see if there is any difference.



and if you can help it, you probably shouldnt sleep with the gel in your hair. it could dry out your hair and scalp, which wouldnt help anything.



good luck with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security