Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thick hair?

i have thick curly hair and i really dont like it .. i tried to make it straight but it didnt work also is their a way to make it less thick when i wet my hair or put gel in it .. it still looks the same when it was dry.



any tips?



Thick hair?

my hair is very thick and curly, and i get it thinned when i get it cut or trimmed. And afterwards my hair feels light, and healthy. (:



Thick hair?

one of those razor brushes



Thick hair?

Have you tried going to a stylist?



Thick hair?

u can actually have it thinned...but idk where...salon probly



Thick hair?

I don't know your ethnic background, but I am hispanic. I have very thick curly hair. What I've found after trying all sorts of things is using oil sheen after towel drying my hair. I let it dry naturally and then begin to use a straight iron called Gold N' Hot from Sally's beauty supply. Another girl from my work is also hispanic and also uses African-American products on her hair, with the same flat iron. Those products are made to protect your hair through high amounts of heat. It leaves our hair so sleek and manageable that everyone thinks we have naturally straight hair. I use Oil Sheen in a blue bottle. Since my hair is dry it does not leave it greasy, so use it sparingly if your hair is greasy.



Thick hair?

you can keep your length and get it cut in to layers. That way its still lomg but not as thick. But get it done at a salon. please don't try this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security