Sunday, June 20, 2010

What gel/mousse do i use?

I have wavy hair which gets curly onyl after i wash it, but flattens to waves the following day. since my hair is thick, no gels seem to strong enough to hold it. Can u please suggest something? And will gel make my hair dry or brittle? Thanks!



What gel/mousse do i use?

when ur hair is wet put on some nivea hair care styling and dry them with a dryer.don't brush them though!!! then put on some wella hairspray..that's what i do..i used to have the same problem too



What gel/mousse do i use?

Do not use any gel.... Better to Use "Tori Ko Tel"



What gel/mousse do i use?

Intamante u can get it @ i think 1 stores or if u can aford 25.00 for mousse than it would have to be redkin!



What gel/mousse do i use?

I have curly hair and to define curls (or wavy hair) I used Pantene Curl Defining Mousse. Its the best! I apply to my hair when its damp after I have had a shower and then scrunch my hair.



What gel/mousse do i use?

use a gel or mousse designed 4 curly hair there the best one. use mousse when ur hair is wet that way ur hair will not be like straw. goog luck



What gel/mousse do i use?

yep, check out Sabestian products, sold at walmarts inside the beauty shop there, smart style salon.....it not tooo pricey...has the very best of smells...they have shampoos, mousse, gels, all kinds of stuff..don't get hooked on the on sale stuff...just Sabestian is A+ product....good luck



What gel/mousse do i use?

i suppose it naturally depends on the hair type and the color of the hair



What gel/mousse do i use?

I dont know....



What gel/mousse do i use?

try using L.A. Looks in your wet hair and then twist it in to 3 inch sections and tie with a pony holder. Sleep on it.



What gel/mousse do i use?

Use Taft from Scharzkopf. They are german and it holds your wavy hair so good. I use it and it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security