Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help!(guy)?

when my hair is wet, or is really greasy, its maneagable, but after I wash my hair, its totally frizzy and awkward, i've tried lots of different gels, and hair products, but nothing works!!! how can I make it more maneagable???



Hair help!(guy)?

Sunsilk



http://www.gethairapy.com/



Hair help!(guy)?

I suggest getting a shampoo targeted toward taming down curly hair, because that seems to be what you have! And even if your hair isn't curly, it will at least be tamed by the curl shampoo. Don't do gels, as that only makes your hair greasier! You might want to get it cut, also. Ask for a cut that will help your hair. Describe to the stylist what you want your hair to do EXACTLY, and she/he will do it!



Hope this helps! Good luck!!



Hair help!(guy)?

theirs anti-frizz shampoo at wallgreens



Hair help!(guy)?

Try anti-frizz serums or pommades to tame your hair.



I'm a girl with really frizzy hair, but if I use a scrunching gel and leave my curls alone, they're not frizzy. If I'm straightening, I use a serum and again, there's no frizz.



When my hair was short, I used a pommade to not only calm my hair down, but also to give it texture. Give it a shot and let us know what happens!



Hair help!(guy)?

Check up AVON coz they have lot of advanced techniques for hair-styling and also moisturisers which could possibly help you best. See their new catalogue listed here and set up a date with a professional advisor or shop online at www.avon.com. it will also cost you less.



Hair help!(guy)?

Go to a good salon and consult with a stylist. They will advise you on the cut that is best for managing your hair type



Hair help!(guy)?

there is this great new stuff called frizz- ease i have it and it works great!! its main goal is to control frizz and keep it from taking over ur hair... I have frizz too but this really controls it well, the only bad thing about it is that if u use too much it makes ur hair look greasy so just a dab and that'll do it ;D



hope this helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security