Thursday, June 17, 2010

Due to hair breakage i have lots of small hairs?

HI please give me a solution to this



i have lots of small hair in front of head because of breakage,due to which i cant go out with out putting hair oil or gel on head



and it looks yucky and very bad please help



Due to hair breakage i have lots of small hairs?

Try a leave in conditioner on your hair. When you get out of the shower, spray that part of your hair with something like Pantene Pro-V Leave in Conditioner Spray and then go about styling it like you normally do.



I don't know all the details to your hair, but it might be dry due to lack of enough conditioner. I get little flyaway baby hairs and I find that spraying my hair with a leave in conditioner while it's wet helps quite a bit.



You can also put actual conditioner in your hair, don't rinse it out and then go around your house sometime doing whatever, then rinse it out after about an hour. I find that when my hair is really dry, conditioning it helps. Shampoo can sometimes dry out your scalp and cause breakage if you do it too often. Everyone's hair is different and sometimes some poeple create enough natural oil in their hair and don't need to shampoo all the time.



So ya, that's all I can tell you...you said its only in the front of your head, but I get lots of small tiny flyaways and I use Herbal Essenses Shimmery Nights. It tags down those flyaways. It's like $5 for two small portable bottles. You don't need to use much and it doesn't leave my hair all greasy. Maybe try that out?



Hope I helped, good luck!



Due to hair breakage i have lots of small hairs?

go to sleep at night with your hair damp, helps flatten the hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security