Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chrunching hair?

I have very straight hair. It wont take to curl or anything. A girl I work with is also a cosmetoligist and she also has very straight hair. She gets her hair so perfectly schrunched, you would swear it is permed. She told me to towel dry slightly, use moose, then scrunch while I blow dry on low heat. I did that and it didnt work. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could get it to scrunch? Should I use moose, hair spray or gel? I have all 3. I was thinking about using moose and hair spray. Please any suggestions would help. Thanks.



Chrunching hair?

I also have pretty straight hair and to schrunch it, at night after taking a shower with my hair still fairly damp, I put it into two braids. Then in the morning my hair is at least a little bit wavy because of the braids, and still a little damp, so it's easier to scrunch with mousse. I'm not sure what products you use, but I have been using Bedhead's Catwalk mousse forever, and it works fine for me. Then after my hair is schrunched up, I spray it with some hairspray, but not too much because I personally hate the crunchy feeling in your hair afterwards, and I use Sebastian Extra-Hold hairspray, I've been using this for months now and it always holds my hair in place.



Hope this helps! :)



Chrunching hair?

I use mousse by SAMY, it is a yellow can and says I think "Curl Activator" or somewhere along those lines. It dries hard if you put too much on but it works for me. Also, try scrunching smaller sections at a time. HTH!!



Chrunching hair?

Is that what she suggested? I have completely straight hair and my sister, who is a cosmetologist, has hair with a slight wave. You absolutely cannot get hair to wave when you scrunch it unless you have some kind of wave in it--the hair doesn't know how to wave on it's own. The only way I can get my hair to do that is with a body wave. Hope this helps....



Chrunching hair?

keep doing it the more you scrunch your hair while you blow dry the more scrunched look you will get...i prefer gel but mouse is good too..every time you style your hair do the crunch and if your just sitting there doing nothing or whatever crunch your hair it will work my hair is straight and i have been doing that for a while now to style my hair like that and it helps...



Chrunching hair?

idk about what products to put. but i would recommend putting it in a bun the night before so you have more wave to work with. :]



Chrunching hair?

ok i have thin straight hair and i can get mine to scrunch.



1. wash and condition with aussie shampoo and conditioner.



2. towel dry



3. add aussi mousse



4. blow dry on high heat with a diffuser.



5. when hair is completely dry scrunch hair with aussi sprunch spray.



hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security