Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is my hair ok?

I have thick brown real curly hair, and i do get dandruff.. i have been using head and shoulders every day for over a year, and havent had any problems, i use it because i really like the smell and the way it makes my hair feel.. and every day i use L.A looks gel to keep my hair down instead of all over the place, and to get rid of so many curls, and i like how it makes my hair look wet. i wash my hair every day, never skip a day of washing it.. im not having any problems with my hair, and i dont have no one in my family that has went bald... will i have problems in the future???



Is my hair ok?

It sounds like you really have your hair down to a science, and it sounds great to me! I see no problems in the future so consider yourself lucky.



Is my hair ok?

no i mean your really taking care of your hair so good job and i should know because im about to go to beauty school

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security