Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair help!!!!!?

I have thick hair that is really frizzy wavy.



I want to wear a gel to scrunch my hair that dries hard so my hair won't frizz back. something from a drugstore or TARGET.



do you know any gels that might work for my hair.



i always have to tie my hair up since its such a nuisance.



straightening helps a little but i don't want to do that every single day.



Hair help!!!!!?

Chemically straightening it is the best way to go, I'm afraid.



Hair help!!!!!?

I used some John Frieda Anti-Frizz cream for my hair, it worked wonderfully. If you try that, just use small amounts, it can make your hair greasy. I have extremely thick wavy/curly hair, and it's such a pain on days where I don't feel like straightening it to do so. The cream is a great option.



Hair help!!!!!?

The BEST way to tame frizzy curls but still maintain curl is to put either a gel or mousse in hair while still wet. Part your hair however you intend to wear it. Next, taking about 1 inch sections at a time, curl the still wet hair around your index finger. Hold it for about 10 seconds each and then unravel, taking care not to pull on it too much, you want to keep the curl. Let it mostly air dry like this. Once it is just about completely dry, take a hair dryer with a diffuser on the end, set to COOL air only, and gently turn your head downward, blow drying from the nape of the neck working your way to the front, gently "fluffing" with the other hand as you dry. Set with a glossing mist for shine, garnier has the best, and then lightly spray with a holding spray. The curls will not frizz up! As for the other styles, you are going to need a straightening iron with settings, not just hi and lo, but one that goes from like 1-25. Just like with the other style, part how you intend on wearing, take sections at a time and once straightened, lightly mist with the glossing mist. No need for hair spray. Do NOT fall for the chemical straightener. When it starts to grow out, it looks really ridiculous having curly roots and the rest is straight. It becomes a vicious cycle that is way too damaging for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security