Friday, November 27, 2009

Wavy hair looks frizzy! What to do?

I have wavy hair, and it looks frizzy what should I use so it looks shiny, and not hard, I don't want to use gel, gel makes hair hard, and it won't move. And what hair style should I get! I want medium size hair, not to long, Pics whould help alot!



Wavy hair looks frizzy! What to do?

Paul Mitchell frize control spray stuff works really well with me...its in the white bottle



Wavy hair looks frizzy! What to do?

wash your hair with 6 pints of beer (real ale) not lager or cider etc



if that doesn't work drink the beer and you wont care how you look



Wavy hair looks frizzy! What to do?

use matrix sleek 4 system. I went in the walmart hair place today and they have the product there. It makes wavy hair straight with out a flat iron or frizz



Wavy hair looks frizzy! What to do?

You should get an afro-like cut about 6 inches in length all round when your hair is pulled straight. Use those frizz-ease syrums they advertise on television. Seems like all brands hold a frizz control syrum... Go to a salon, not barber, let them cut it, and ask them what over the counter product you can purchase to maintain control of your curly locks! I bet they are going to be adorable! I love curly heads!



One more thing, your curls will look 10 times better if your keep the end trimmed and split end free!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security