Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to spike my hair this way, and what is it called...?

I couldn't find a picture of what way I want to spike my hair, but I will try to be as descriptive as I can be.



I spike my hair, but it doens't spike the way I want it to.



What I want it to be like is like some people, their spikes are short and they go back straight back. No, the back of the head is not spiked. Just the whole top of the head. I use got2b, so no issues with the gel. My hair is currently 1-1/2" got a haircut today for this reason.



Thanks in advanced.



How to spike my hair this way, and what is it called...?

the only sweet technique i can think of is the controlled chaos look. damp your hair and emulsify your gel or wax by rubbing your palms together with a good amount of product in them. put your hand on top of your head and rub the top of your head in a clockwise motion, then reverse the motion and go counter clockwise one time. it will look somthing like this



http://www.short-hairstyles.biz/gallery/...



How to spike my hair this way, and what is it called...?

i think its callled HAIR SPIKING lol i have no idea!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security