Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair help??????

my hair is damaged from dying and straightening so for the past 6 months or so i just wash my hair then put gel in it and put it in a bun i have gotten most of the damged hair cut off and



my mom said wearing gel in your hair probaly breaks it as bad is this true???????



Hair help??????

put cream rinse in it while it is dry, let it soak a while. Or make a mixture of avocado%26amp;mayo, heat a towel and wrap it up for a bit then shampoo ..do this a few times a month, it helps your hair get the lusture back



Hair help??????

my hair gets rly dry wen i wear gel in it every day, my hairdresser told me to shampoo every other day and just condition the days i don't shampoo, hope this helps



Hair help??????

ya she is right. Listen to your mamma!



Hair help??????

Hmm...I wouldn't think putting gel in your hair will really damage it that badly; the only thing that might damage it is if you put the gel in your hair, allow it to dry, and then run a brush through it. Gel does have a lot of chemicals but you can now buy more water-based gels instead of alcohol-based. I think L'Oreal has a good one in a transparent light-blue, triangular bottle that I used once upon a time.



However, it sounds like your hair is getting much more healthy. If you don't already, go see a professional hairdresser and get a great cut (even if its shorter than you want) so you can start out with healthy hair...and also ask them about coloring/highlighting. The store bought coloring kits are highly alcohol based and will suck all the moisture out of your hair! Go with a REAL hairdresser, always!



Good luck!



Hair help??????

Well wearing gel in your hair is okay, but the problem comes in when you try to comb your hair while it's still hard from gel or spritz. So if you wash the gel out and don't comb your hair while the gel is in, it's not a problem. I've stopped relaxing my hair and I don't put gel in it, and in the mean time I wear tracks. I've been doing this for about 8 months and my hair has been growing so healthy. On the other hand, if your hair is really thin and fragile, your mom could be telling the truth. Do a little research, different hair types react differently to products.



Hair help??????

Yes, gel is horrible. It breaks your hair right off. Instead use a stay- in conditioner on your edges and ends. It works miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security