Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keeping hair straight with few products?

I like to keep my bangs straight, I straighten them each day and try to apply a little styling gel, but they never seem to stay straight for long when I go outside. Any tips to get it to stay straight and still look quite soft and natural using just hair straighteners and styling gel? I can't afford to spend money on other products, plus there is nowhere near here I can really find any.



Keeping hair straight with few products?

If you blow-dry them when they are still wet, and then straighten them, that should work much better. They also look waaaaaaaaaaay nicer! I would use a bit of hair spray, don't over do it. You could also spray the brush you use with hair spray and brush over your bangs to make sure that each hair gets some on it.



Good luck!!



Keeping hair straight with few products?

if you want all of your hair straightened, you can get it realaxed. it just keeps your hair straight for a long period of time. you can also try asking you hair salon if they could only relax your bangs if you don't want all of your hair straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security