Saturday, November 28, 2009

About my hair..?

First things first - I am a guy.



Basically, my hair always sticks up on one side of my head, as though I have just got out of bed. I recently started having showers in the morning, but this doesn't help. I try pushing down as hard as I can, but it still doesn't help. All through the day it still sticks up.



I don't gel my hair or anything, so how can I stop it sticking up?



Thanks.



About my hair..?

Since I can't look at your hair I am going to take an educated guess....You probably have an annoying whirl or cowlick. My advice is to talk with your stylist about this. He/she is going to probably tell you to use a styling product. Also in some cases I would leave the area that stands up a little longer so it lays nice. If you get your hair thinned or texturized ask for that area to be left natural.



About my hair..?

It could be a stubborn cowlick, so if your hair isn't too long, try shaving it ALL off, and starting new. But if you aren't comfy with that, maybe try adding a little hair clay to your hair and try to style the hair downwards for a better hold. I'm not sure, this problem is usually solved by taking a shower, but since you already mentioned that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security