Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hempz Styling Gel?

So today I bought some Hempz gel becasue I heard it's better for your hair then other gels. I wanted to know if anyone else had used it and what their experience had been. Also, please forgive me I'm naive about these things, but will this make my hair smell like pot?



Thanks for the help!



Hempz Styling Gel?

No, it smells sweet, haven't you smelled the gel yet? I love how it smells. I have heard the same thing, about it being better for your hair, however I don't know if it's true. Honestly, I can never tell if a product is better or worse than another product I've used.



Actually, as far as the smell goes, I don't know how Hempz smells. I know the Hemp products from Alterna smell great. All I know is that it wont smell like pot :)



Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security